The Family Urology Center
412 E. Dove Ave
McAllen, Texas 78504
Telephone: (956) 686-7243
Fax: (956) 686-8067
Adult and Pediatric Urologist and Applied Clinical Nutritionist
Practicing Medicine in Texas since November 1, 1995
- State University of New York – Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn, N.Y Medical School, 2 years surgery residency, completed 3 year Urology residency, Kidney Transplantation fellowship.
- TUFTS, New England Medical Center; Surgical Research Fellowship
- Texas Chiropractic College; Certification as Applied Clinical Nutritionist
Combining traditional urological care with nutritional evaluations and intervention.
Male and female genital disorders, Incontinence, blood in urine, bladder, kidney and prostate cancer, urinary tract infections, circumcision, scrotal and testicle surgery, bladder lift and vaginal surgery without dangerous slings or meshes.
- Necessary blood work and imaging studies that may consist of plain x-rays, ultrasounds, CT or MRI evaluations
- Physical Examination
- Past medical and surgical history
- Review of medications and discussion of drug adverse effects
- Review of diet and nutritional supplements
- Discussion of treatment plans, alternatives and possible complications
Office Hours By Appointment
Open: Monday to Thursday Hours: 8 am to 5 pm, Friday Hours: 8 am to 4 pm.
On 412 E. Dove Ave between McColl Ave and C Street in McAllen Texas.